Universal Banning System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal Banning System

Report people and get them banned from any servers that use Uni-Ban

+46
SuperGlobox
ki2006
etw114
MetalMessiah
ryokiriake
p-enguinAPOLLO
Mobius5XGaming
pattybags
Zazu177
ShadowsBlade47
Gingerninja75
motoenduroboy
casie4leafclover6
Zebras01
ImMikehhh
fatmaabouzeed
Hnn001
doodiosie
jackthekilla
lukeydook
puppethead
thewhiteriver
toucywoucy
ggalvan1800
Coah7
archery713
jdasherx
MattFremstad
TheTobmeister
Earthvxz
Mistress_Ovakill
tgangkid
sean777o
icedragon129
LASERBOT5
Sketch
AidilHelmy
AngryCamelX
hi10589
BradleyRae
zues2468
MinteyToast
Sparklez12
GhostMARSHALL1
minifart12
Admin
50 posters

Reporting a Minecraft Player

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Reporting a Minecraft Player Empty Reporting a Minecraft Player

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:54 pm

General Rules
    In order to report a player, they must have broken one of Uni-Bans general rules. (you can suggest new rules in our Site Suggestions category.

1.Griefing

1.1 The user has deliberately broken a structure created by another player on the server.

1.2 The user has deliberately dug in a cave where they were not allowed to.

1.2.1 If the server rules specify this. (Must give proof that the user has general access to viewing this rule eg: on the server or server website)

1.3 The user has deliberately created blocks inside of the structure of another member.

1.4 The user has defaced the structure of another member by;

1.4.1 placing/removing blocks from it;

1.4.2 creating signs near it defacing it with their own text eg: this sucks;

1.4.3 Building arrows out of blocks and placing signs far away (to avoid breach of rule 1.4.2) eg: this sucks

2. Stealing

2.1 The user has made an attempt or has succeeded in taking something that doesn't belong to them or;

2.1.1 has been created by them

2.2 Killing someone in order to take their inventory (Must be clearly on server rules)

3. Illegal Mods

3.1 The user uses mods (modifications) that are clearly stated in the server rules, illegal

4. False Reports

4.1 A member of a server reports a player when;

4.1.1 they know that the person has not actually done anything wrong

Report Template

Title: User's In Game Name

Description: Rules Broken eg: 1.3, 2.1

Post: A VERY DETAILED message on what happened and why they should be banned. This is not taken lightly. It must be convincing in order to get a "conviction". Include pictures of the infraction as evidence. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

Notes

All of this information is archived. It is put in the banned players forum for everyone to see. Please take your time when reporting a user. Everyone will see it.
    minifart12

Reporting a Minecraft Player Empty Re: Reporting a Minecraft Player

Post by minifart12 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 am

Xxawesome456xX has benn hacking in to a server owners account and is banning everyone on the server so I think he should loose his minecraft account.
    GhostMARSHALL1

Post by GhostMARSHALL1 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Watson652 Is Hacking into players inventories, taking high value items out and then kicking/banning them
    Sparklez12

Post by Sparklez12 Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:43 pm

nobodybeatsme has been hacking and griefing the server, threatened staff, and cursed constantly
    MinteyToast

Post by MinteyToast Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:39 pm

123Joa

My house was very cleverly hidden. I had worked with him before and then asked if he had pumpkin seeds. He said yes, and told me to invite him to my home so the trade will be easier, rather than trying to do it in the clutter of spawn. Like an idiot, I agreed. I didn't want to at first, but he convinced me. When he entered, he immediately killed me and began to raid my home. He took everything of value and continued to kill me every time I spawned back into my home.

It was sort of my fault for trusting him like that, but it's still infuriating! He had all diamond armor and enchanted diamond sword, there was no way I could have taken him on...
    zues2468

Post by zues2468 Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:51 pm

dewdewbear he will steal your property by making a structure that blocks it and making it private Sad
    BradleyRae

Post by BradleyRae Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:01 am

xTyuzi, Tyuzi owns a server called KyuziRaid one of the biggest servers in europe. He had a parner called KD181999, they started the server together for about a year. im KD181999 friend in real life. Recently xTyuzi turned on KD181999 and took all the server money demoted KD181999 from owner and now KD181999 made a new server. earlier about 1 hour ago xTyuzi got the new server IP... he hacked into the pannel and started changing stuff and spamming us. he has now wrecked the whol server! this isnt the 1st time its happned. he has done it 3 times now! 2 times to my server! this is his server Ip pvp.KyuziRaid.net

thanks, Bradley
    hi10589

Reporting a Minecraft Player Empty Takaian the Recruiter

Post by hi10589 Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:07 am

Player Takaian is a major griefer. He is also recruting more people to grief with him. He is a major threat to creative servers. He also uses foul launge. I have a picture that he said what he does. I hope you get rid of him. He completely totaled my friends server and I have proof (I just can't figure out how to post them. I get the picture upload thing, but it seems like a problem). I hope you get this person out of griefing for good. (ps. Sorry about my spelling)
    AngryCamelX

Post by AngryCamelX Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:38 pm

sederquist5, first I him/her on a fun pvp server, they were alright to start with, but as i played on it more they started to demand alot of things telling me to do stuff for them. I started to trust them as i played more and more, but after giving them my server's IP, they started to threaten me about getting their partner to hack into my server and shut it down. They confessed that they also took down HatchCraft(the server i met them on) as they didnt like it anymore. After all this i didnt want to ban them in case they actually took my server down, but i ended up banning them. I don't want anyone else to have to go through this and would like to see them not playing minecraft anymore. thanks
    AidilHelmy

Post by AidilHelmy Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:42 am

ListedJumper from the Infinity (MC) greifed my stuff
    Sketch

Post by Sketch Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:14 am

On hunger games imBLUNT was not staff and flying around with full enchanted diamond armour
    LASERBOT5

Post by LASERBOT5 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:02 am

jedi_jordan on SurvivalCraft (survivalcraft.provisionhost.com) teleported to me and stole all my stuff for no reason what so ever
    icedragon129

Reporting a Minecraft Player Empty Banning Player: fckdk1

Post by icedragon129 Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Player:(fckdk1) Rules broken: 1, 1.1, 1.3, 1.4, 1.4.1, 2, 2.1, 2.1.1, 2.2. This player was on the server play.combatmc.com, I had joined the Build section of the server and had worked extremely hard on my house with my friends. While I was in the house with one of my other friends a player(fckdk1) went into my house by tearing down one of our walls, he then proceeded to light my friend and I on fire, killing us both, after I told him to leave he tried to kill me by digging under me and having me fall and light me on fire again. Once I returned to the shop I asked him then if he would leave, he then proceeded to say "Your house been claimed." After he then claimed my house that I had helped to work on for about four hours, so I could not retrieve any of my stuff.
    sean777o

Post by sean777o Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:26 am

Hi I'm trying to report a player named SWagtasticClay for breaking the rules 1.1 1.3 1.4 2.1\2.1.1 2.2 also he has been swaring by saying bitches and other words and saying everyone on right now sucks and with the broken rules he had done all those to me and even blew up my house robbed my and left so the admin the made this page please oh please report him
    tgangkid

Reporting a Minecraft Player Empty SERVER IS FULL OF A-HOLES I BELIEVE IN KARMA & IT WILL GET YOU 83.222.240.254:28365

Post by tgangkid Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Please Ban These Players from mine craft ive just bought the game & they have ruined my experience.

Minecraftguy0329 Is an obnoxious dog slaughtering fire breathing a hole.
    SKillingstad I beleive the name is booted me and made fun of my clever pink panther they both are on the Darcecraft Server & i would like them Banned as they have done unto me

Regardless ive written a paragraph on what happened on the minecraft forums & what ive said was as follows "the darce server has lots of problems now that minecraftguy0329 & Skillingstad both vip in the server are there they have slain my dogs in my treehouse and booted me for reasons un apparent i will never play on another darcecraft server for as long as i live and i hope you all wont either this is the server to watch out for terrible people except one admin DrSandPickaxe who wasnt there at the time and couldnt see what was going on but i have pictures and am terribly disgusted with they way they handle their issues whether it be harassment verbal or trying to burn me in lava it was a terrible experience and i have just bought this game such a shame to see people like that today but here is the server ip 83.222.240.254:28365 STAY AWAY FROM THIS IT HAS MEAN Obnoxious people Karma will get them regardless."

Ive now become completely disengaged in minecraft now and i bought the game a week ago its truly upsetting and i want these players dealt with.

Also Karma be with you. sunny

Thank you.
    Mistress_Ovakill

Post by Mistress_Ovakill Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:17 am

Betrayal

Username 'beasters12345' on the 'Wall Servers' not only defaced and defiled my structure (Skybase), but deliberately lit me on fire to take my invatory, and then left my base.
    Note: We were on the same team, so this is against the rules of the server.

Full story (boring): I was playing on w1.lcga.me and chose team 2; the snow biome. beasters12345 and I were on the same team; the objective was to PvP and outlast the other teams. Neither of us need die to win.
    I had created a 3x3 'skybase' - fort suspended in the air - to protect myself. I had no weaponry yet. 'beasters12345' and a pack of three trained dogs and two pups joined me uninvited; even after my "No NO NO NO" cries over the team chat. I would have let him stay if he needed refuge, but he was fully armored, and there was no enemy in (far) sight.
    He then went on to say "I dare you to punch one [of the dogs]" leading to my death. Obviously, I replied with "Why would I do that?!" At which point he weilded a flint-and-steal, and a moment later proceeded to light me on fire.
    This prompted the dogs to attack me.

After my death, he collected my megre supplies, and left the skybase. It was never his intention to play by the rules of the Server, or take refuge in the skybase. He came to kill me, his team, and leave. I was unarmed, and weaponless.

My only solice was the knowledge that he gain nothing of value from my death.
    Mistress_Ovakill, Friday 12th of April, 9:00
    Mistress_Ovakill

Post by Mistress_Ovakill Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

* Edit: I had no armour and was weaponless
    Earthvxz

Post by Earthvxz Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:16 pm

whitebaconinja has been a noob the following reason why he should be banned is:

1.Greifing
    2.Putting lava on peoples houses
    4. HE IS A MAJOR NOOOOBBBB
    Earthvxz

Post by Earthvxz Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:17 pm

2killbob2 Crashed my server plz ban him it would be most appericative
    Earthvxz

Post by Earthvxz Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:19 pm

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
    TheTobmeister

Post by TheTobmeister Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:40 pm

I want to ban Boxage. This person has abused his operator rights, and my trust. After letting him on my server as staff, he proceeds to blow up hundreds of hours of work. Simple as that.
    MattFremstad

Post by MattFremstad Thu May 02, 2013 1:28 am

User: Minecraftt invited me to his faction and told me to teleport to home.
    When I got there he started hitting me and killed me and took my things.
    I asked him to give me items back and he started asking me questions about where I am from and then began to ignore me.
    He never gave me back my items.

Server: play.stadiocraft.com
    jdasherx

Post by jdasherx Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:07 pm

dviacraft
    cave_dweller13
    Enad1000
    LastChanceLini

They actually repeatedly called me a "faget" and threatened me multiple times when I approached them calmly. They also trapped me in a bedrock pit, called them "no lifes" and said no one loved them, then threw multiple Poison potions at them.
    jdasherx

Post by jdasherx Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:08 pm

dviacraft
    cave_dweller13
    Enad1000
    LastChanceLini

They actually repeatedly called me a "faget" and threatened me multiple times when I approached them calmly. They also trapped me in a bedrock pit, called me "no life" and said no one loved me, then threw multiple Poison potions at me.
    archery713

Reporting a Minecraft Player Empty Grief, Kill, Grief again, and steal!

Post by archery713 Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Andylam805 greifed my house on a Private server I play on, he cursed A LOT! and burned my house chest's, house, and blew it up after he killed me 10 times and took my stuff! Please help, he is such a dou**e! Also he uses X-ray mod and took all the diamonds and Iron he could find! Siad no one loves me, hates me, and even God hates me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am