Universal Banning System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal Banning System

Report people and get them banned from any servers that use Uni-Ban

Report DDOSER

Dragonfly3r

Report DDOSER Empty Report DDOSER

Post by Dragonfly3r Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:56 am

This is a report to have the player catbradley banned from all servers. He came recently onto a server I play called nextgenbuilders.no-ip.info and proceeded to go on about that the server says its vanilla when it is not (only 2 plugins prevent this) and said for them to change the description he then started going on about that mojang was going to shut down the server and said as a mojang employee he will be doing this. Again a load of crap and bullshit. When questioned that he wasn't a mojang employee he proceed to say "Then why can I do this?" and promptly left the game and began to ddos the server for 15 minutes. Before coming back on and saying "You have been warned" and then leaving. Moderators went and banned him yet he's still able to do the ddossing as server haven't banned his ip address/mac address and put ddos protection on the server.

Report DDOSER Bbc03f0de44103dc66a8164150d9f187

Report DDOSER Dc5dd0eed6c0ab3d4f79b9a935fb88ae
    Dragonfly3r

Report DDOSER Empty Re: Report DDOSER

Post by Dragonfly3r Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:57 am

This is a report to have the player catbradley banned from all servers. He came recently onto a server I play called nextgenbuilders.no-ip.info and proceeded to go on about that the server says its vanilla when it is not (only 2 plugins prevent this)  and said for them to change the description he then started going on about that mojang was going to shut down the server and said as a mojang employee he will be doing this. Again a load of crap and bullshit. When questioned that he wasn't a mojang employee he proceed to say "Then why can I do this?"  and promptly left the game and began to ddos the server for 15 minutes. Before coming back on and saying "You have been warned" and then leaving. Moderators went and banned him yet he's still able to do the ddossing as server haven't banned his ip address/mac address and put ddos protection on the server.

Report DDOSER Bbc03f0de44103dc66a8164150d9f187

Report DDOSER Dc5dd0eed6c0ab3d4f79b9a935fb88ae