Universal Banning System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal Banning System

Report people and get them banned from any servers that use Uni-Ban

Making fun of my religion and threats to die.

Poll

Screenshots of evidence

[ 1 ]
    Making fun of my religion and threats to die. Bar_left20%Making fun of my religion and threats to die. Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Making fun of my religion and threats to die. Bar_left20%Making fun of my religion and threats to die. Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 5
    brayden99

Making fun of my religion and threats to die. Empty Making fun of my religion and threats to die.

Post by brayden99 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 pm

Title: theblackson

Description: theblacksun made fun of my religion and threats to die.

Post: Okay so I was minding my own business on my friends minecraft server. And out of no where he says. "F*ck you, you Jew!" and i say "Hey that's not nice, I am Jewish" and he starts saying tons of thing. Some of the things he said: 1. Get gassed 2. I hope you get hit by a bus 3. I hope the swat team comes to your house and kills you because you are a Jew. And those are just some of the things. All my screenshots will be in the poll form since i cant post them here due to Member thing on here. Please do whatever you can to dis activate his account, or whatever. I almost had to call the cops because of this. I had to tell my parents though. I also have his IP address because the server owner banned his IP and it gave the ip address to him. He has it kept secret and he never showed anyone it. Thank you for your time.