Universal Banning System

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Universal Banning System

Report people and get them banned from any servers that use Uni-Ban

+46
SuperGlobox
ki2006
etw114
MetalMessiah
ryokiriake
p-enguinAPOLLO
Mobius5XGaming
pattybags
Zazu177
ShadowsBlade47
Gingerninja75
motoenduroboy
casie4leafclover6
Zebras01
ImMikehhh
fatmaabouzeed
Hnn001
doodiosie
jackthekilla
lukeydook
puppethead
thewhiteriver
toucywoucy
ggalvan1800
Coah7
archery713
jdasherx
MattFremstad
TheTobmeister
Earthvxz
Mistress_Ovakill
tgangkid
sean777o
icedragon129
LASERBOT5
Sketch
AidilHelmy
AngryCamelX
hi10589
BradleyRae
zues2468
MinteyToast
Sparklez12
GhostMARSHALL1
minifart12
Admin
50 posters

Reporting a Minecraft Player

Coah7

Reporting a Minecraft Player - Page 2 Empty Re: Reporting a Minecraft Player

Post by Coah7 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:37 am

The two players "Royal_Canuck" and "zoobili" promised not to destroy anything and they destroyed almost everything aside from a few blocks and dug a super deep hole in the entire plot. They also built giant swastikas, which I find extremely offensive. I don't think they should have an account when they ruin it for people. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
    ggalvan1800

Post by ggalvan1800 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Sad spaceman_mason has been grefing and hacking servers accordimg to the two servers ive been on with him now he is trying to do the samething to my server and i dont want him to do bad things to it
    toucywoucy

Post by toucywoucy Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:01 am

_RyzeFlare_

For cyber-bullying and calling me names
    toucywoucy

Post by toucywoucy Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:02 am

Pinda2324

Offensive words
    thewhiteriver

Reporting a Minecraft Player - Page 2 Empty HELP THERE IS A HACKING PLAYER

Post by thewhiteriver Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:53 pm

a player named Johnnywaste hacked to our server and he grieved it a lot with his friend mrminecraftrecorder,we banned them from the server we ipban them but it's useless cause he still hacks to join the server and grief it again so please can you guys let him never join the server again and thank you

--Daniel--

i really need your help so please help me
    puppethead

Reporting a Minecraft Player - Page 2 Empty evil kid -- "Royal_Canuck" -- likes destroying other kid's stuff -- needs to banned for good

Post by puppethead Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:48 pm

My daughter (age 11) loves Minecraft and spent a day collaborating with another girl (on ChasmCraft) to build something she was really happy and excited about.

Some evil kid named "Royal_Canuck" friended them --- and then proceeded to destroy what they had created -- and then, to add insult to injury told the moderators that it was his plot of land and he had nothing to do with destroying what they made.

If this was a beach and some evil kid destroyed my kid's sandcastle.... I'd pick him up and frog-march him back to his parents and talk with them. But because this is all virtual --- I can't.

This kid is really bad news.

He's a disturbed bully -- who clearly enjoys hurting other kids. Evidently his way of "playing" on MineCraft is to find what other kids are making -- send them a message to get himself invited to help -- and then to proceed to "kick down" and ruin what they spent a lot of time making.

Please make sure he's banned from MineCraft for good. Find his IP -- and make sure he doesn't come back. If I can find him on the internet, and I plan on spending some energy to track him down -- I'm going to find him ---find his parents -- and then have a serious conversation about what it means to have a child who enjoys bullying.

see the link for yet another report on this same kid -- where he knocks down buildings and then builds giant swastikas.

https://uniban.forumotion.com/t1p25-reporting-a-minecraft-player
    lukeydook

Post by lukeydook Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:50 am

crazyyTNTweasel has been using hacks on my server to constantly go on and ban me. I am the owner of the server. He continuesly bans me and I can't stop him. I have banned him and he still somehow gets back on and somehow force ops himself using hacks. (he has told me he uses hacks when he was fine about 2 years ago). He now uses hacks badly and as far as I know illegally. Could this player please be removed and banned from Minecraft. Thankyou.
    jackthekilla

Post by jackthekilla Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Yeah, this is about crazytntweasel..

He was being a huge dick to EVERY one and spamkills poeple alot on our pvp server.
    He uses hacks CONSTANTLY and even uses a server crashing tool to make the server lag and crash it..
    We really need him banned immediately, I swear, if the situation doesn't become controlled within 5 days I will quit this server.

He cusses a lot and started bullying several players by spamkilling them and saying racist stuff to them

so yeah
    thx for considering

/jackthekilla
    doodiosie

Post by doodiosie Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:53 pm

This is also about crazyyTNTweasel
    I play on the same server and have seen several occasions where this has happened
    He swears a lot and spams and stuff
    He also ops himself with hacks and unbans himself
    Hnn001

Post by Hnn001 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:24 pm

lkl004 has been hacking my server he op himself banned everyone and used X-ray mod
    fatmaabouzeed

Post by fatmaabouzeed Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:44 am

kukaiwoo killed me took my diamond armor cursed my mother and griefed me:( 
    fatmaabouzeed

Post by fatmaabouzeed Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:48 am

kukaiwoo killed me took my diamond armor cursed my mother and griefed me:(
    Hnn001

Post by Hnn001 Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:53 am

HubbaBubba69

1.1 2.1 3.1

HubbaBubba69 was griefing me he stole all of my stuff and he keeps killing me and he uses the illegal X-ray mod he took all of the diamonds and iron . He got TNT and put it under my house then he put a tripwire in front of the door so I went in and I died and my house exploded he said I could go suck god's dick
    ImMikehhh

Post by ImMikehhh Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 am

Hi, this person has stolen griefed and caused mayham on our smp server please add him to the list.

Ign: thecheeseplanet
    Zebras01

Post by Zebras01 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Bossmanminer1209 destroyed my skyblock and took all my stuff and put signs up that say bad things I want to bask him
    Zebras01

Post by Zebras01 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Sorry I mean ban
    casie4leafclover6

Reporting a Minecraft Player - Page 2 Empty Repot farve4

Post by casie4leafclover6 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:48 pm

My daughter loves to play minecraft and she was on skyblock and she entered a armor contest. Well she went to the owner farve4 and they got in a slot and he put a block in front of the door so they could not get out. So he looked at all there armor and then she heard a noise and they died along with all there armor and she and her friend had all diamond amor with a diamond sword and so he got all the stuff which violates rule 2.1. Please help my daughter and her friend.
    motoenduroboy

Post by motoenduroboy Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:59 am

Please ban Mellow_Ellow because he was flying and cheating!!!!Evil or Very Mad bounce
    Gingerninja75

Post by Gingerninja75 Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:01 pm

hey kkgirl727 griefed my island on skyblock and got a load more griefers to destroy it
    casie4leafclover6

Post by casie4leafclover6 Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:42 am

Title:Flyingbeast71
    Why he needs to be banned: He was cursing at me and my friend and I have proof by taking a picture of him cursing at my friend ladypug2002. He was also screaming at me saying team with me in all caps many times.
    ShadowsBlade47

Post by ShadowsBlade47 Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:47 pm

ghostKILLAS287 on the PS3 version of Minecraft COMPLETELY MESSED UP ME NOTEBLOCK SONG! He changed the notes of over ten of the blocks and then claimed not to do anything -_- please do something.
    Zazu177

Reporting a Minecraft Player - Page 2 Empty Griefers and fake banners

Post by Zazu177 Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:07 am

Both anthonycassio and killerbuilder02 are Griefing the whole of spawn on our server with large amounts of lava and tnt so not much is left, so 1.1, 1.4, 1.4.1

They also have banned a number of regular players just for fun.

I think they should lose their mindcraft accounts... but if not then ban them from server play or something
    Zazu177

Post by Zazu177 Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:36 pm

Zazu177 wrote:Both anthonycassio and killerbuilder02 are Griefing the whole of spawn on our server with large amounts of lava and tnt so not much is left, so 1.1, 1.4, 1.4.1

They also have banned a number of regular players just for fun.

I think they should lose their mindcraft accounts... but if not then ban them from server play or something

I have later found out they were hacking into the server, and hacked to make themselves op so thats more wrong
    pattybags

Post by pattybags Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:45 pm

BeQuake hacked a server and wiped it out. the server is mc30.serverminer.com:25908
    my user: pcbags
    Mobius5XGaming

Reporting a Minecraft Player - Page 2 Empty Hacker goes by the Username of "mozzer2"

Post by Mobius5XGaming Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:55 pm

We have had this one user hack our server twice already.  Banning does not seem to work as he simply bypasses it and comes back to grief us by replacing most of spawn's blocks with lava or destroying other areas of spawn with water or other destructive methods.  Our mods for the server that had intended to make player's lives easier are being constantly destroyed and hacked as well.  He also tends to hide command blocks onto the server that spam our chat and other command blocks that ruin other player's commands for their things.  Error's have been reported all over the server from this guy hacking us and he has also threatened to hack me twice (he has yet to do so as I'm literally unafraid of such a thing happening).  I'm unsure if a Uni-ban will work for this guy but it's definitely something that would be a good start to preventing this guy from doing the same to other server's.

Minecraft Username being reported:  mozzer2

My email:  shadowfantasy4@gmail. com (No spaces)

He has also threatened to crash our server to help promote his own server so I'm unsure if that matters but it is something that is worth mentioning.  Thanks much for reading this lengthy report and I hope to see this guy Uni-banned for his crimes.  Contact me with any further questions~

Thanks again!

-Mobius5XGaming

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:04 am